This summer was filled with lots of family time and selling succulents! As Fall is in full gear, the leaves are on the ground and soup is on the stove, I couldn't help but feel the need to remember this beautiful, HOT, summer we had!
Here are a few of our memories:
- Farmers Markets galore! South Lake Union, Wallingford, Fremont and Edmonds.
- 1st for Owen - 1st face painting, 1st day of preschool, first time picking blueberries, first time swimming on his own.
- Lots of trips to the zoo, parks and dog park.
- Floral for weddings, wedding favors, lots of succulent orders.
- Lots of time with family and friends.
Here is a quick picture album of our summer time adventures: