Spring is here and we are busy making lots of inventory for many exciting markets, shops and events!
Here is a quick update and round up of what's going on in our succulent world:
- You can now find our plants 7 days a week at the Fremont Vintage Mall. This mall is a Seattle staple if you are looking for vintage finds or handmade crafts.
- We are continuing to sell plants every Sunday at the Fremont Sunday Market from 10am-5pm. Look for updates regarding new markets soon, including Ballard, Wallingford and Edmonds and South Lake Union.
- Spring and Summer festivals are coming up... we have applications into a few and with each acceptance will be adding them to our EVENTS page.
- DIY Class is set for 4/18/15 at 2:15pm, sign up under our EVENTS page.
- This month we are also going to be part of a photo shoot for a wedding planner, we are looking forward to sharing sneak peeks of this next week.